Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another short post

Hey all!
Here's another short post to tide you over until I have the time and motivation to write out the full blogs.
Friday
  • Bought ALL THE THINGS in Pelourinho
  • I am officially addicted to bargaining
  • Went on another bar crawl with our now very good friends
  • Had the best margaritas outside of Mexico (not that I would know because my family keeps going without me!!!)
  • Danced with about 7 different people

Saturday

  • Woke up waaaay to early
  • Drove 2 hours to Praia de Forte
  • OMG I want to live here. Goodbye Michigan!
  • LONG walk on the beach to the turtle center
  • BABY TURTLES!
  • And because my camera hates aquariums, the battery is dying and I have to be super selective about my photos
  • Did I mention the baby turtles?!
  • And nurse sharks, and tides pools, and BIG turtles!
  • Drove to the middle of no-where and dove into the ocean at sunset.
  • The party van got stuck, but 14 people are pretty powerful.

Anyway, today I am sleeping at the beach, so I will hopefully have more for you tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment