Friday, July 22, 2011

Sorry!

I've been really, really busy this week and haven't had time to blog. I'm working on a post right now, but in case it doesn't get up until tomorrow, know that I am alive and well and having the time of my life right now. Seriously, the past few days have been absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!
Some highlights:
  • Buying sea shell critter from a local healthcare and physical therapy community center
  • Getting fed by EVERYBODY
  • Getting to speak to some Candomble elders in a Quilombo village
  • Eating fresh seafood at the yacht club
  • The return of our favorite translator
  • Having a midnight picnic
  • Another late night beach session
Anyway, we're going to do some shopping, and I think we're going out on a bar crawl tonight, but I just wanted to give a quick update. I'll have the longer one up soon, I promise!

Love you all,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment