Thursday, July 18, 2013

Times Square!

Today I ended up working in one of the NYC hospitals, so I got to actually go into the city for the first time ever!

I was pretty proud of myself - drove to the nearest train station, commuted in with the rest of the NYC workers, bussed to the nearest stop, and walked four blocks to the hospital.

After work, I explored Grand Central Station for a bit. It's absolutely chaotic with people rushing EVERYWHERE, but it's also just a very beautiful building.





I also met up with a classmate of mine and we rode the subway into Times Square.

It's very big and bright and noisy and full of tourists. I do plan on going back when I'm not quite as tired, but since it's near a few of the theatres I want to go to as well as the Garment District, it shouldn't be too difficult to explore a bit more.





No comments:

Post a Comment